You can restore mental balance and cure nervous exhaustion with the help of traditional medicine. For this you will need the grass of Astragalus fluffy flowering. From this plant a medicinal extract is prepared, brewing a couple of tablespoons of chopped herbs in boiling water (250 ml). Preparing the infusion for two hours, after which it is drunk three tablespoons four times a day before meals. Such a tonic folk remedy will help you calm your nerves and normalize your heart rhythm.
The initial letter will help to cope with nervous exhaustion, headache and weakness. The leaves and roots of this plant are used to prepare a healing infusion, brewing a tablespoon of raw material in half a liter of boiling water. The preparation time of the medicine is two hours, after which it is tsed, mixed with honey for taste and drunk warm in half a glass. On the day you need to do 3-4 reception.
Treatment of nervous exhaustion valerian
Everyone knows the soothing ability of valerian drug. It is not surprising that she is able to cope with nervous exhaustion, helping to relax and normalize sleep. From valerian can be prepared infusions and alcohol tinctures.
For an infusion, you will need to brew 3 teaspoons of valerian root in a glass of warm boiled water for six hours. Take the medication before meals four times a day. Dose - 1 tablespoon. Prepared alcohol tincture of valerian can be purchased at the pharmacy. Drink it, spreading it with warm milk (half a teaspoon for a third of a glass). Take the medicine you need before meals four times a day.
It is useful to prepare the infusion of knotweed. It is brewed as tea, a couple of hours insisting one tablespoon of herbs in half a liter of boiling water. Drink the medicine in the form of heat in half a glass, if desired, mixing with honey. On the day you need to make 3-4 receptions.
Nerve exhaustion treatment
Strengthen weakened psyche and exert a tonic effect on the body will help Dagil drug. From its roots and rhizomes, an infusion is prepared for internal use. It is a very effective folk remedy for treating nervous exhaustion, insomnia and hysteria. Prepare the drug, brewing in half a liter of boiling water one tablespoon of ground raw materials. Cooking time is two hours. Drink the infusion should be with honey: 2 teaspoons to half a glass of medicine. The day should be taken infusion four times.
You can get rid of depression, nervous exhaustion, headaches and dizziness thanks to the raven eye of four leaves. Its leaves and rhizomes are widely used in traditional medicine for the preparation of alcohol tinctures. For the preparation of 10% tincture use forty-degree alcohol. Tincture should be taken three times a day, diluting 5-10 drops in warm boiled water (50 g). Need to drink medicine before meals.
Treatment of nervous exhaustion with a zatsegub
A very strong healing effect in various diseases of the nervous system is found in the grass of the zayzeguba (lagokhilus) intoxicant. From it make an infusion or alcohol tincture. Infusion is prepared from flowering herbs, brewing her tablespoon in boiling water (250 ml) for one hour. On the day you need to do from four to six doses, drinking one tablespoon of medicine. 20% tincture drink ten drops, diluted in warm boiled water. You need to take medicine before meals, up to six times a day.
Suitable for the treatment and creak-grass (hare cabbage). An infusion is prepared from it, which will strengthen the exhausted nervous system and will have a tonic effect on the body. To prepare you need a tablespoon of herbs to brew in a glass of boiling water and infuse the medicine for four hours. On the day, you need to take this medicine three times, 2–3 tablespoons.
Treatment of nervous exhaustion with iodine and honey
Calm the nerves, relieve irritability and tension will help iodine. A couple of drops of 5% solution are added to warm milk and drunk in the morning, before breakfast. You can also mix iodine (1 drop) with fruit juice (250 ml) and 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. This mixture has a strong sedative effect, it should be drunk in the morning, on an empty stomach.
In case of nervous exhaustion, you must also use natural honey. He will save you from insomnia, give vitality and increase efficiency. Take honey every day 40 g, diluted in water, herbal tea or milk. In a month you will feel stronger and healthier.
Healing Nerve Exhaust Treatment
A popular folk remedy for the treatment of nervous exhaustion is a decoction of dry heather grass. It is crushed and a couple of tablespoons is boiled in a liter of water for 10 minutes. Then the broth is removed from the heat, wrapped and left overnight. In the morning, the drug is filtered using gauze and drunk overnight.
Many herbalists advise in case of nervous exhaustion to take alcohol tincture of linden flowers. Inflorescences are put in a 1 liter can and poured with good vodka. Under the lid, the medicine is infused for a month, after which, three times a day, they drink a teaspoonful, washing it down with boiled warm water.
How to easily reduce cholesterol without drugs at home?
7 scientific facts about the benefits of drinking water!
Nervous exhaustion is a painful psycho-emotional state, manifested in the form of counter-emotional affective disorders, the cause of which is constant moral and nervous tension, which depletes the internal psycho-physiological reserves of the human body.
As a rule, such pathological emotional-volitional disorders arise as a result of difficult life situations (irregular work, constant stress, lack of proper rest, etc.) and negatively affect human health and all other aspects of his life. Signs and symptoms of nervous exhaustion can be expressed as extreme depression, and extreme nervousness, as well as combine these borderline mood disorders.
Naturally, such an emotional exhaustion of the psyche (especially in a chronic course) cannot but influence the physical well-being of a person. Against this background, other, sometimes quite serious pathologies from the digestive, reproductive, cardiovascular, endocrine and other systems of the human body can develop. In order to avoid such negative consequences, it is necessary to know what causes nervous and moral exhaustion, how it manifests itself, how to relieve emotional stress and how to recover from exhaustion of the nervous system. In the article below we will try to examine in detail the root causes, symptoms and treatment of nervous overstrain, and also provide recommendations for its prevention.
In connection with the "mad" rhythm of present life, psycho-emotional stress accompanies almost every modern person, including adolescents and young children, but affects everyone in different ways. For some people who are able to adapt to everyday stressful situations, being in such a state becomes the norm and even helps them gather strength and overcome life's difficulties. Others, on the contrary, do not withstand constant household and working pressure; they daily balance on the verge of their strength, which ultimately generates mental and moral exhaustion.
The basis of this disease state lies psychoemotional stress, which is the response of the human body to the limiting loads, which exhaust all existing reserves of the nervous system. For the person himself, the onset of this event may go unnoticed, but from this point on the negative symptoms of nervous overstrain will gradually and inexorably increase. For the most part, emotional disorders of a depressive or aggressive nature occur at this time. On the one hand, such affective disorders can manifest themselves with bouts of despondency, melancholy, anxiety, and on the other, outbursts of irritability, anger, etc. Over time, the vegetative symptoms of those organs and body systems whose functionality has suffered due to the disorganization of the process of their nervous regulation can be associated with frequent mood changes.
Primarily suffering from this the immune system, significantly reduced body resistance against bacterial, viral and other infections. Following this, mental exhaustion adversely affects the work of the digestive organs, provoking the development of various disorders and erosive and ulcerative pathologies.
Often there are problems with the functionality of the cardiovascular system in the form of cardiac arrhythmias, pain in the chest, jumps blood pressure. Also quite often there are complications from the endocrine glands, which violate the correct production of many hormonesincluding genital. Such secondary hormonal signs of nervous exhaustion in women are especially noticeable. In addition, any other organs and systems of the human body can be involved in the pathological process and exacerbate the already existing chronic diseases.
In general, nervous exhaustion goes through three stages of its development:
The initial stage of the disease state, during which emotional disorders mainly manifest themselves in the form of increased conflict and irritability, a general decline in physical strength and mental abilities, and disorders of the usual sleep cycle and night rest.
Such nervous tension is often accompanied by dizziness, shortness of breathmuscle and headaches, tinnitus, etc. Ordinary physical phenomena and situations surrounding a person are perceived as inadequate by him. For example, such patients can avoid sharp sounds, intense lighting and avoid interaction with close people and colleagues. In the working atmosphere, their attention is scattered, it becomes difficult for them to concentrate and properly perform the tasks of leadership.
As a rule, to remove the negative symptoms of nervous exhaustion in the first stage, you can use a good rest (vacation) and / or by taking lungs sedativeshowever, it is necessary to recognize a developing disease in time.
In the second stage, emotional exhaustion and associated painful manifestations are greatly enhanced. At this time, patients have frequent and sharp mood swings, resembling seasonal affective disorderwhen periods of acute temper and irritability very quickly give way to bouts of indifference and powerlessness. To vegetative symptoms (dizziness, dyspnea, headaches etc.) add digestive disorders, heart problems, allergic reactions, quite often arises insomnia.
Patients are subject to gratuitous insults and hysteria, many of them do not find anything better than to relieve nervous tension with the help of alcohol, which in this situation is completely meaningless and only aggravates the situation. The work process of such people is lethargic and intermittent, they instantly tire and can quit the job at any time. In this stage, the symptoms and treatment of exhaustion of the nervous system necessarily require the attention of a psychotherapist, since simple methods of restoring the nervous system are not enough.
In the final stages of this pathological state, the affective disorder of the human psyche takes the form apathetic depression with short bouts of extreme irritability. Emotional tension reaches its peak and is manifested by a feeling of utter indifference to life and denial of its meaning.
Patients experience a constant feeling of anxiety and even fear, which are often accompanied by tearfulness and tantrums. Suicidal tendencies may occur. In this period, all the existing chronic pathologies become more acute and new diseases of various origins appear. Pronounced nervous and physical exhaustion, as well as absolute lack of initiative, do not allow such patients to perform any work. To overcome such deviations in the mental sphere without the help of a specialist is simply impossible. At this stage, you may need to treat the patient in the hospital.
The root causes of the development of nervous exhaustion are life situations associated with prolonged or extreme mental, emotional, physical and / or psychological stress, which upset the necessary balance between active work and the corresponding rest.
Ideally, the human body for correct work requires the alternation of all types of activities with a variety of discharge, restoring the forces spent. In the case when a person constantly spends more energy than he gains during rest, his energy reserves gradually run low, which ultimately leads to a depletion of the nervous system.
The main factors provoking this disease state are the following:
- difficult working conditions (excessive mental, physical and other loads),
- monotonous and boring activity (monotonous performance of non-satisfying actions),
- constant or severe stress (divorce, death of relatives, etc.),
- everyday life irritants (conflicts in the family, in the workplace, etc.),
- severe and prolonged diseases of various etiologies,
- chronic sleep deprivation and malnutrition,
- lack and constant search for livelihoods,
- postpartum and menopausal period (for women).
In turn, there are categories of people most susceptible to the development of nervous breakdowns. The group at increased risk of the formation of this disease state includes:
- people genetically predisposed to affective disorders and other pathologies of the mental sphere of the human person,
- executives and responsible employees, carrying a constant burden of responsibility,
- patients with hormonal and oncological diseases,
- limp and impressionable people
- high school students and students with significant intellectual workloads
- first born young mothers
- people prone alcoholism and other harmful addictions
- persons in social isolation.
Symptoms of nervous exhaustion
At the beginning of the formation of this pathology, signs of exhaustion of the nervous system resemble normal overwork, and therefore it is rather difficult to recognize them in a timely manner. At this time, affective disorders are mild, and secondary autonomic symptoms may not appear at all.
It is for this reason that the diagnosis "nervous exhaustion"In the initial stage of the disease is rare. As a rule, this disease is diagnosed at the second or third stage of its development, when the following symptoms of emotional exhaustion and various psychosomatic painful disorders come to the fore.
The fundamental and most pronounced symptom of nervous exhaustion, even at the beginning of its formation, is unmotivated irritability, which arises for any insignificant reason, and even without it.A sick person can significantly unnerve both his own actions and the usual actions of other people, including the closest family members. Such an emotionally unstable person is able to lose control and "flare up" because of all sorts of trivial things, while completely unaware of the inadequacy of his act regarding the source of irritation. Usually, flashes of such aggression are short-lived, and after them the patient feels overwhelmed and depressed.
Symptoms of nervous exhaustion are always accompanied by a feeling of constant fatigue, which does not disappear even after prolonged rest or long-term sleep. In the morning after waking, patients with exhaustion of the nervous system already feel weakness, which only increases during the day. Rapid general fatigue and myasthenia (muscle weakness) occurs with minor loads of both physical and mental nature.
Decrease in concentration
In patients with this diagnosis, attention concentration is significantly reduced, which negatively affects their work and household activities. Such patients are often distracted and cannot clearly focus on performing even trivial tasks. Their thought processes are abrupt, inconstant, and sometimes frankly inadequate with respect to the existing situation.
When nervous exhaustion sensory perception of a person is significantly exacerbated, which leads to a painful perception of previously familiar external stimuli. The hearing of these patients suffers even from quiet sounds, the sense of smell rejects their favorite smells, and their eyes sharply react to moderate lighting. In turn, emotional sensitivity also increases significantly. The patient becomes overly sensitive, tearful and sentimental.
Simultaneously with the symptoms of chronic fatigue and in spite of her nervous overstrain affects the night rest. Patients are plagued by problems, both with regard to the process of falling asleep (confusion in thoughts does not allow a person to fall asleep), but also in terms of the quality of sleep itself (patients are followed by nightmarish dreams).
During the period of the person’s illness, there are often unwarranted anxious thoughts and fears concerning even familiar phenomena and situations. Many patients develop obsessive phobias associated with the development of an incurable disease and / or the onset of sudden death. In this state, patients scrupulously seek out non-existent physical flaws and intellectual imperfections, which ultimately causes a loss of self-confidence.
Nervous exhaustion leads to a decrease in sexual desire in patients of both sexes. Such negative symptoms in women are mainly manifested by a loss of interest in sex and vaginal itching, and in men premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
With the progression of the disease as a secondary symptom may be disorders of the main organs and systems of the human body. In most cases, there are cardiac rhythm disorders, skin and mucous eruptions, arterial hypertension, intestinal colic, joint and muscle pain.
At the same time, all chronic pathologies and allergic reactions. In patients, appetite decreases dramatically, problems with hair and nails begin.
Analyzes and diagnostics
In the countries of the post-Soviet space, the diagnosis of nervous exhaustion is the prerogative of the psychotherapist or psychiatrist who, based on the presence of negative symptoms, dynamic observation, history taking and special tests, are able to recognize this painful condition among others like him.
Differential diagnosis in this case is very important, since the symptoms of this disease are very similar to other pathologies of a mental, neurological and somatic nature. It is for this purpose that the specialist prescribes the patient various additional laboratory and instrumental analyzes and research.
Thus, the patient has to pass / pass:
- urine and blood test (biochemical, deployed, etc.),
- assessment of hormonal levels,
- immunological testing,
- duplex vascular scanning
- tests for the content of narcotic and other potent substances,
- Ultrasound of various organs and systems.
In addition, the diagnostician may, at his discretion, prescribe other examinations that will help confirm or refute the alleged diagnosis.
Nervous exhaustion test
In the event of suspicion of an overstrain of the nervous system in oneself or a close relative, one can individually use special online tests that are designed to determine abnormalities in the human psyche. For example, independently help to reveal signs of depressed and nervous exhaustion Beck's test, which with little effort can be found on the Internet. This test is a kind of questionnaire (questionnaire), which includes a number of diverse questions, the subjective answers to which give a fairly accurate assessment of the human energy and mental potential.
Depending on the amount of points received by a person after passing this test, it is very likely to make sure that he has depressive state. When confirming suspicions regarding nervous exhaustion, it is imperative to consult a specialist who must make an accurate diagnosis and, if necessary, prescribe adequate treatment. In a modern society of high mental and emotional stress, it is not superfluous for every person to get into the habit of occasionally undergoing similar testing in order to notice the symptoms of nervous overstrain in time and not give the disease a chance to go into the chronic phase.
Treatment of nervous exhaustion
First of all, it should be remembered that the treatment of nervous exhaustion requires an integrated approach and therefore, before relieving emotional stress with the help of drugs, the following proactive progression of this pathology should be taken:
- Detect and, if possible, completely level the root cause of the disease state (conflicts in the family and in the workplace, psychological trauma, stressful situations, etc.).
- Try to normalize night rest (sleep at least 8 hours, go to bed and get up at a certain time of day, avoid evening overeating, drinking coffee, etc.).
- Reorganize your own work regime in such a way that active mental and / or physical work alternated with relaxing rest (to do production gymnastics, to take short pauses in the working process, not to avoid a full-fledged lunch break, etc.).
- Show physical activity (take walks in the fresh air, start going to the gym, swimming pool, etc.).
- To establish a systematic diet with a full and rich vitamins ration (fruits, vegetables, etc.).
- To organize a quiet relaxing atmosphere at home (listen to classical music, engage in meditation, yoga, etc.).
The causes of the disease
- Constant overwork, in which a large amount of energy is consumed, but the timely recovery of the body does not occur.
- Excessive physical and mental stress. With this rhythm of life, there is an insufficient amount of sleep and rest, a constant excited and stressful state, against the background of which a person develops bad habits. All this depletes the brain and nervous system as a whole.
- For normal functioning, a person must alternate mental activity, characterized by active work of the brain and nervous system, with emotional relaxation, i.e., stimulation of the nervous system must alternate with its inhibition, and then the general condition of the person is optimized. If this does not happen, there is a gradual depletion.
Signs and symptoms
When nervous exhaustion may experience the following symptoms:
- A person becomes irritable, emotionally unstable, may show irascibility and impatience. He can start with a half-word and react negatively even to trifles.
- There is constant fatigue, even in the morning after sleep.
- The occurrence of frequent headaches.
- Sleep disturbance occurs. It is difficult for a person to fall asleep, and with any noise he may wake up and no longer sleep, even insomnia may develop, and drowsiness occurs during the daytime.
- It becomes difficult to focus on doing one thing. Many complain of dizziness, noise in the head, auditory hallucinations and the plague state. For this reason, performance is reduced.
- Due to the inability to work normally, complexes arise and self-esteem decreases, and a state of depression begins to develop. A person has a negative attitude to everything that he does, he has no desire to strive for something better and to gain new knowledge and skills.
- Heart palpitations appear and blood pressure rises. There may even be pain in the region of the heart.
- Immunity decreases, because a person often suffers from respiratory diseases and then goes out of this state.
- Interest in intimate relationships is declining, men may even begin to have problems with potency.
- The digestive tract is impaired, nausea, diarrhea, flatulence and diarrhea occur.
- The whole body suffers, including bones and joints, a person begins to feel body aches and pain.
Symptoms of nervous exhaustion often occur in women after childbirth, against the backdrop of a complex regimen that occurs during child care and hormonal adjustment, in this case, treatment is necessary, otherwise a woman may begin serious mental and psychological disorders.
Home treatment with folk remedies
Before embarking on medical procedures, it is necessary to put in order the following areas of your life:
- For effective recovery, it is worth taking a vacation in order to pass the necessary examination and go for a consultation with a doctor. Some people advise you to go to a sanatorium, because in such an institution you can relax not only physically and mentally, but also undergo therapeutic therapy.
- Change your work-rest mode. Everything has its time, and despite the fact that each of us has many responsibilities besides work, we need to allocate time for a good rest. For example, you can organize a hike in the forest, park or fishing.
- If you have to work a lot mentally, you need to organize regular physical activity or, on the contrary, depending on the type of activity of each individual person. This approach is considered the most optimal for the normalization of its general condition.
- It is also worth reviewing your diet and adding more vegetables, fruits, healthy foods and fluids to your diet.
From folk remedies you can use the following recipes:
- A decoction of Astragalus fluffy flowering. In 250 ml of boiling water brew 2 tbsp. l chopped herbs, leave to brew for 2 hours and then strain. The finished product take 3 tbsp. l., 4 times a day, before meals. Broth helps to normalize heart rate and soothes the nervous system.
- Broth from the initial medicinal. In addition to the treatment of nervous exhaustion, this tool helps to get rid of a headache and normalizes the general condition. To cook it, you need to take half a liter of boiling water and brew 1 tbsp in it. l initial letters Infuse for 2 hours, strain and drink half a glass, up to 4 times a day. Before use, it is recommended to add some honey.
- Infusion of valerian. This drug is known to almost everyone, and it really gives good results in the treatment of nervous exhaustion. Prepare a decoction is very simple: you need to take 3 tsp. valerian, namely the roots, add to a glass of warm water and infuse for 6 hours in a dark place. Ready decoction is taken on 1 tbsp. l each time before a meal, but no more than 4 times a day. You can also use alcohol tincture, which is sold in each pharmacy, and take it as follows: in 80 ml of warm milk, add ½ tsp. alcohol tincture and drink 15 minutes before meals. Take this tool also need no more than 4 times a day.
- Broth from the rhizomes of angelica. This tool helps in the fight against insomnia, strengthens the psyche and tones the entire body, and to cook it, you need to brew 1 tbsp. l rubbed roots of angelica in 500 ml of boiling water, insist 2 hours and take with honey 125 ml up to 4 times a day.
- Broth from heather. Grass need to grind, take 2 tbsp. l cooked raw materials, add to 1 liter of water and boil no more than 10 minutes. Then wrap the broth in a blanket and leave overnight. In the morning, filter and drink all day long. This procedure helps to fight nervous exhaustion and normalizes the general condition.
The most important thing is to notice the problem in time and not to ignore such trifles as irritability, anxiety, anxiety, etc. Constant stressful condition is not the norm and requires certain changes. So do not hesitate to contact the doctor, go through all the necessary examinations on time and support your body with all possible methods.
We bring to your attention useful information that may be especially important for women in an interesting position. During pregnancy, hemorrhoids often occur, and therefore it is important to know how to treat this unpleasant disease. Also in the early stages in most cases, the woman has nausea with which to do something. And many still wonder: how to treat a cold during pregnancy? Follow the links and learn more about how to cope with these situations.
How do you deal with nervous exhaustion? What helps to avoid it, and what techniques can be considered truly effective? Share your experience and leave your comments on the article read in the comments.
Table of contents:
Nervous exhaustion does not allow a person to work normally, learn, flexibly solve problems that arise, maintain harmony in the family - live! Where does the nervous system disorder come from? How to arrest this form of neurosis in 20 minutes? With what popular recipes can you restore the brain? How to behave next to a person who has obvious neurasthenia? How to prevent illness?
Neurotransmitters are necessary for normal and flexible brain function. They are produced by the human body in the case when it is praised, admired by it. Or when a person is self-satisfied. Hormonal substances accumulate in neurons and provide easy contact of synapses, thereby creating new neural connections. This is how the body and the brain of a successful person work.
If neurotransmitters are exhausted and there are no supplies, the brain, of course, does not decrease in volume. With nervous exhaustion, the concentration of the desired hormonal substances becomes extremely low. Resource dried up.
Causes and manifestations of exhaustion:
- Why do neurotransmitters stop being produced? Usually, this happens as a result of long-term, intense tragic experiences. Or, if people around them suppress and humiliate a person. Dopamine and similar pleasure hormones are not replenished by the body. He has a different task - to be sad.
- When a hormonal imbalance occurs, the slightest trouble can be disproportionately exacerbated by the frustrated nervous system. Inadequate threat assessment leads to a defensive response. Adrenaline is produced. There is aggression, or hysteria. Surrounding people usually respond to aggression with aggression. Trouble grows like an avalanche.
- By the nervous system not only simple external stimuli are amplified, but also suppressed earlier. Memory brings to the surface the experiences of past days and years. Imaginary danger puts the body in an even more stressful state, which becomes permanent.
- Without having a supply of neurotransmitters, a person resorts to surrogate substitutes of a narcotic nature. There is alcoholism or other addictions. Drugs wash money, which inevitably leads to financial collapse. Side effects of drugs further destroy the body's systems.
Nervous exhaustion occurs as a result of lack of pleasure. Tantrums, aggression and typical reaction of others to these manifestations only close the circle.
Secret 20 minutes
Are there brain exercises? There is. Meditation.
In the arsenal of folk remedies:
- a bathhouse, or rather, a special state of lack of thoughts in the interval between visits to the steam room, ice-hole,
- singing romances
- guided meditation by a healer (conspiracy, fortune telling),
- special meditative practice.
Group prayer, confession are able to restore the work of the human hormone nervous system in a short time. They are suitable for believers.
Meditative practice aimed at keeping attention on positive memories can transform the body into a harmonious state in 20 minutes. In the future, this effect must be maintained by restoring neurophysiology with the help of folk recipes.
The best folk recipes for nervous exhaustion
In the arsenal of folk remedies are many recipes aimed at restoring the work of the nervous system. Consider the best of them.
Prepare an infusion of wormwood. Take one or two tablespoons of herbs or roots and brew 200 grams of spring water at boiling point. Infusion take before bedtime.
Five minutes before bedtime, go to the bath. Water should be warm. Remember intentionally the best events of life.
The restoring mixture, ingredients
- honey - 500 g,
- Valerian tincture - 7 grm,
- hawthorn tincture - 7 grm,
- lemon - s pc,
- walnut - 200 gr.
- mince a lemon
- mix honey, tinctures, nuts,
- put the mixture in the fridge.
- Take 1 tablespoon 15 minutes before meals.
Have a picnic with friends.
In which cases can come nervous exhaustion:
- frequent stressful situations
- lack of proper rest from work or study,
- strong emotional turmoil
- disturbances in the rhythm of sleep and wakefulness, work at night,
- injuries, including psychological,
- bad habits,
- poor nutrition,
- effects after surgery.
Often, the problem occurs for a combination of several reasons. Nervous exhaustion is not an infection, it does not appear suddenly. Symptoms begin to appear when many negative factors accumulate.
Nervous exhaustion is extremely detrimental to the state of the central nervous system, but also to all other systems, primarily immune, digestive, cardiovascular, and endocrine. A timely appeal to a specialist regarding the condition that has arisen is a guarantee of successful treatment, because exhaustion only worsens over time, causing more and more damage to the body.
Changing the mode of work and rest
Weekends, as well as non-working hours, should be devoted to full-fledged, preferably active rest. Outside of work, try not to think about it and not concentrate on negative thoughts and current problems. Force yourself to engage in the type of activity that brings maximum satisfaction, joy and relaxation, whether it is cycling, mushroom picking in the forest, fishing, ballroom dancing or active playing in nature with children or pets.
Changing the atmosphere for a relaxing and comfortable
Take up meditation, yoga, reading spiritual literature. Listening to calm meditative or classical music in combination with aromatherapy gives a positive result. Essential oils that help relieve excessive anxiety and stress: orange, lavender, peppermint, rosemary, clary sage, cinnamon, seaside pine, geranium, patchouli. Get a house geranium on your window sill, which greatly improves the ecology of the room, filling the air with therapeutic components that have a beneficial effect on the nervous system.