Too thick and viscous blood inevitably leads to the formation of clots that can clog arteries and veins. Understanding the likelihood of impending thrombosis, followed by a stroke or a heart attack, many people are forced to take daily medications prescribed by a doctor, reducing viscosity and blood clotting.
It is known that blood is the main living environment. And all the processes occurring in the cells directly depend on the quality of the blood. If the blood quality is impaired due to thickening, its main transport function is hampered. And, therefore, the redox processes in all tissues and organs are disturbed: in the brain, kidneys, liver - and others.
• How to maintain and maintain blood quality?
• What natural remedies help maintain a constant internal body environment?
• How to achieve blood thinning without drugs?
Here I must admit. Blood thinners like aspirin are found in many herbs, fruits, vegetables and other natural products. These include most berries. As well as citrus fruits, sweet clover, willow bark, ginger, pomegranate, figs, peony root, mulberry, chestnut - and so on.
However, all of this to eat and drink our strength is not enough. )
Therefore, I will focus on the simplest products that thin the blood, which can and should be included in the daily diet. What, in fact, I myself try to do.
• First of all, the blood is diluted with ordinary clean water. Water in large quantities, getting into the cells, promotes blood thinning.
• A wonderful remedy is olive oil, which at the molecular level affects blood thinning due to the content of unique substances.
• Regular onions and garlic should be present on the table constantly, daily and in considerable quantities, in cold and hot dishes. These simplest foods are our assistants in blood thinning.
• The ideal way to thin the blood is grapefruit. In fact, it contains natural aspirin. A lot of grapefruit is not necessary, it is enough to eat one quarter of every morning. Pre be sure to drink a glass of clean water at room temperature.
• I use tomatoes and paprika several times a week for cooking meals. For this purpose, I freeze enough tomatoes and sweet bell peppers for the winter. Hot light tomato soup is the best way to thin the blood. How to cook such a soup, I wrote in an article: "Light tomato soup as a means to thin the blood."
• Ginger is now not uncommon on the shelves of our stores. It also contains natural aspirin and thins blood. Ginger root is successfully stored in the refrigerator, so I try to use it in the preparation of any dishes, ranging from stews and meatballs - to desserts or pastries.
• I constantly use my favorite spices, which also participate in blood thinning: dill, cinnamon and caraway seeds. Especially a lot of it goes to cooking dinners of caraway seeds, ground with sea salt in a mortar. Cumin delicious seasoning. I add it to meat, fish and vegetable dishes.
• I will say a few words about salt. An insufficient amount of salt can also cause blood to thicken. And take seriously the assertion that salt is “white death” is not worth it. It is known that blood is a brine. Preference is better to give sea or coarse (rock) salt.
Now to summarize. It turns out that nature took full care of us, supplying us with all the necessary products. Those natural products that are able to thin the blood and maintain its quality in the optimal range.
At the end I will add two points that seem important to me.
1. In the morning the blood becomes thicker, that is, the coagulability of blood in the morning reaches its maximum - and, accordingly, the formation of blood clots becomes the most likely. Therefore, it is better to take blood thinning agent in the morning hours. It is desirable to replace the aspirin tablet with natural aspirin. For example, a slice of grapefruit.
2. In some people, the cause of blockage of blood vessels may be the tendency to form blood clots, which is associated with individual increased blood clotting. Such patients should not avoid eating any blood thinning products. But there are several plants that contain coumarin - a substance that can inhibit blood coagulation. Coumarin accumulates clover and berries: red currants, cherries.
• Therefore, coumarin-containing berries are very useful for cores and patients with varicose veins.
• And, on the contrary, for people whose blood does not stop for a long time, foods containing coumarin should be avoided altogether.
• In turn, it is advisable for patients who have had a heart attack to avoid foods that increase blood coagulation. These include: nettle, yarrow, cilantro and basil.
On the possible causes of thickening of the blood, read the article: “Why is the blood thickening? Causes and signs of thickening of the blood.
Where does the problem come from?
Well, if you are, monitor the state of health and undergo timely medical examinations. It is very bad if you don’t know for what reason you had a change in your usual blood formula, but only try to fight the investigation without knowing the reason. You can only give advice if you know why this phenomenon occurred in the body. The main assumption, which always appears in the first place, is dehydration, but it also happens for various reasons.
If diabetes mellitus, kidney pathology (for example, chronic pyelonephritis) became the reason for the insufficient amount of fluid, one means can be recommended. But if this is food poisoning or a consequence of a hot climate, then you can advise something completely different.
Blood stasis can be quickly and effectively eliminated through the consumption of certain fluids (juices, fruit drinks, decoctions of medicinal herbs), but if you are allergic or have diabetes, then tips related to the first cause will not bring you any benefit.
The pathological composition of the blood can cause various factors:
- Violations of the hormonal background caused by a certain state of the female or male body, or the result of hereditary anomalies, diseases of the endocrine glands.
- Problems with the respiratory system for colds or bronchial asthma are different things, for which you can drink medicinal decoctions that can cause allergies or not.
- Metabolic disorders that caused an excess of cholesterol in the blood can be partially resolved with food. But these are reasonable restrictions in the form of a diet that cannot be handled in one day, and we are talking about coping with the problem quickly.
- There are many diseases that lead to blood clots - remember only pancreatitis, or hepatitis, myeloma and varicose veins. Here you can guess that you can not do without medical intervention.
But if you are well aware of the nature of your problem, you are constantly monitored by your doctor, and you just want to adjust the composition of your humoral fluid with folk remedies, then we will deal with this issue in more detail. In fact, this is not just a burning problem. This is a clear demonstration of how you can control your body, neutralize the negative effects of environmental influences. We will understand how to avoid the pathological processes that have resulted from chronic diseases.
The human body is a clear system of interactions provided by nature. Long ago, traditional medicine was able to regulate it with the help of nutrition and natural remedies. It is necessary to find out possible ways to thin the blood so that you can choose the most suitable one.
The easiest ways
Many ills arise in the body from a lack of fluid and vitamins. The function of the blood is to transport nutrients to the organs that need it. Sometimes symptoms of damage appear due to a lack of nutritional components. The functionality of the humoral fluid is impaired, and the necessary compounds do not reach the organs of hematopoiesis and respiration. Their poor performance affects the composition of the blood, and a vicious cycle results.
Thick blood does not deliver essential substances to the place of its production and supply. Organs afflicted with such a deficiency produce poor-quality blood, which lacks the necessary particles.
Doctors in such cases are advised to drink plenty of fluids, but not plain water, but one that can deliver the necessary components to the body. This, of course, natural juices. Even the store, with their preservatives and stabilizers, can help in this problem. Fresh formulations help twice as efficiently.
For a certain disease, you need to look at the rich composition of a certain fruit (juice obtained from it):
- orange and grapefruit juices are useful for viral lesions, vascular problems and heart muscle function,
- currant contains a large amount of vitamin C, which is necessary for reduced body resistance and metabolic disorders,
- apricot contains a rich set of vitamins, but its main advantage is the content of potassium, a vital element, the amount of which must be constantly maintained for the heart to work,
- cranberries are a generous source of vitamins and at the same time an excellent anti-inflammatory agent, often recommended for lesions of the genitourinary system (but not for nephropathy),
- Tomato juice is a storehouse of magnesium, and if you squeeze the juice from black tomatoes, you can enrich the body with antacids necessary for heart and endocrine system diseases,
- if you alternate between strawberry and apple juice, you can strengthen the immune system, and get a large amount of fresh vitamins needed for varicose veins and the threat of thrombus formation.
With pomegranate, you need to be careful if a person has problems with constipation and intestinal function. But here lemon and fresh juice from citrus, make you want to drink and at the same time quench your thirst during fever or fever caused by inflammation.
Famous and effective
The simplest, long ago familiar methods of traditional medicine with thick blood are drinking plenty. A person can choose which method of obtaining fluid in the body to change the composition of the blood suits him more. If you are still interested, our dear and attentive readers, let's figure it out together. There are many drinks to thin the blood, but the question is how to choose the right one.
If a person has thick blood and an increased likelihood of thrombosis, he should know his contraindications. Therefore, from the above list, you can choose the most optimal. It can be:
- juices, but in a reasonable amount so that there are no problems with the stool with a tendency to diarrhea and intestinal colic, if there are pathologies of the digestive tract,
- cranberry juice - ideal for patients with low acidity of the stomach, low immunity and a tendency to colds, but not very recommended for severe pathologies of the kidneys,
- a drink with the addition of lemon juice, which contains a lot of nutrients, but it all depends on the presence of acidity and liver pathologies (if you don’t have them, you can drink it all day, sweetened with sugar or honey in diabetes mellitus),
- properly prepared herbs (infusion or decoction), there are special, with the existing disease, and there is a general profile (for example, jasmine, chamomile, linden, strawberry leaves),
- herbal teas (with lemon), not necessarily completely hot, it increases pressure and temperature, but can be warm or chilled,
- weak green or white tea is optimal both for blood thinning and for stabilizing blood pressure, (it has a beneficial effect on the state of the bloodstream),
- drinks with ginger, which in Asia is considered a cure for many diseases, but for people with high blood pressure or arrhythmia it is better to abstain from them.
This is the easiest way out of the existing negative situation, but if you are waiting for some extraordinary advice, then a lot of people invented it. They should be treated with caution, and it would be nice to consult a doctor.
Top 8 popular ways of diluting humoral fluid
Any of the traditional healers first of all advise you to drink plenty of liquids. Sometimes people suffer from the use of sugary carbonated beverages, excessive consumption of coffee. They all adversely affect the body and remove fluid from the cells. It turns out that a person drinks liquid not just useless, but also ridding his cells of the necessary water. As additional methods, you can use:
- tincture of vodka on horse chestnut peel 3 r. per day for 1 tsp., is considered a very effective remedy against the formation of blood clots,
- sprouted wheat seeds, to which linseed oil is added, contain a lot of useful substances and optimize the condition of the vascular walls (can be used as an additional means to drink),
- raspberries are considered to be an excellent remedy, fresh and even canned, which natural aspirin contained in it perfectly dilutes the blood (it is impossible for allergy sufferers, and simple aspirin affects the gastric mucosa),
- for medicinal purposes it is enough to drink a glass of infusion from clover per day,
- Ginkgo preparations - are sold in some pharmacies, previously a very popular and still very effective remedy,
- a honey drink with ginger and cinnamon - 1 cup per day is enough so that there is no increased coagulability,
- Soda is an excellent method for high acidity, but is contraindicated at its low level,
- apple cider vinegar - can be purchased at the store, or prepared independently - a safe and natural blood thinner (sometimes a teaspoon diluted in a glass of warm water is enough).
So, as you can see, there are a lot of recipes for how to thin thick blood at home. The main thing is to use them with caution, without forgetting to consult a doctor, or, at least, choose a method of liquefaction, taking into account possible contraindications. We hope that our article was useful to you, and you still look at the pages of our blog. And if you share it on social networks, we will try even more to satisfy your curiosity.
What is better for thinning blood
In the thick blood in medicine understand its rapid clotting. Viscous blood is usually the cause of diseases such as thrombosis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, heart attack, stroke. To prevent their development, you need to know what dilutes the blood. Today, various means are known:
- medical preparations
- folk medicine
- food and drink regimen,
- healthy lifestyle.
Various drugs have been developed to reduce blood clotting. This antiplatelet and anticoagulants. The first reduces the adhesion of platelets, prevent the formation of blood clots, these include Ticlopidine and Aspirin.Anticoagulants act depressingly on the blood coagulation system, among them - Warfarin and Heparin.
- Aspirin. or acetylsalicylic acid. This is the most famous and common blood-thinning agent that prevents the formation of blood clots. It has contraindications and side effects, so it is not suitable for everyone.
- Chimes. Assign with vascular insufficiency, impaired microcirculation and blood circulation in the vessels of the brain, with thrombosis.
- Phenylin. Prevents platelet clumping. The action begins after 8-10 hours after ingestion and lasts for 30 hours. The drug has many side effects and contraindications.
- Cardiomagnyl. Effective remedy against fast blood coagulation. Used to prevent thrombosis.
- Aspeckard. The drug has a long-lasting effect, designed to prevent thrombosis.
- Aescusan. Assign with varicose veins. Normalizes impaired blood circulation, reduces vascular permeability, relieves swelling and pain, eliminates heaviness in the lower extremities.
- Thromboass. It is used to dilute blood, prevents the formation of clots by reducing the concentration of blood coagulation factors.
- Gingo Biloba. It improves blood circulation, lowers platelet activity, dilutes blood, and prevents blood clots.
As you can see, today there are many drugs, except for aspirin. It should always be remembered that taking medication is only necessary under the supervision of the attending physician.
Pour vodka (0.5 l) several large fruits of the chestnut and insist for two weeks, periodically shaking. Use dark glassware. When the tincture is ready, strain. Take 30 drops a month several times a day. Store in a dark place to avoid sunlight.
In addition to these, it is worth noting such folk remedies as fish oil, peony roots, dagil, Kalanchoe, grass sabelnik, white willow bark, raspberry leaves.
Traditional medicine offers to thin the blood with tincture of chestnut
Nutrition plays an important role in reducing blood coagulation. First of all, you need to know which products make it thick, and limit their consumption. These include the following:
- any food of animal origin, with the exception of dairy, in such products a lot of harmful cholesterol and acids that promote the removal of fluid from the body,
- smoked meats and fried foods, especially with a highly browned crust,
- protein food
- carbohydrates, especially sugar (sweets, cakes, pies, fresh bread, potatoes),
- alcohol, carbonated and sugary drinks.
Immediately it should be said that you need to drink more fluid to thin the blood. Water not only makes blood less viscous, but also contributes to faster absorption of nutrients. Per day, a person is recommended about two liters of pure non-carbonated water. In addition, herbal and fruit teas (willow tea, ginger, strawberries, raspberries, cranberries), green tea, freshly squeezed juices from fruits and vegetables are well diluted with blood. Especially useful juice obtained from fresh red grapes.
To thin the blood, it is recommended to eat more of the following foods:
- any fresh berries: cherry, viburnum, sweet cherry, red currant, sea buckthorn, raspberry, grapes, prunes, raisins, blueberries,
- fruits: lemons, figs, oranges, pomegranates, grapefruits,
- linseed oil and olive oil,
- sunflower seeds,
- almonds, walnuts,
- onion garlic,
- vegetables: cucumbers, broccoli, tomatoes (fresh tomato juice), carrots, zucchini, cabbage, sweet Bulgarian pepper (preferably red), eggplant, celery, beets,
- germinated wheat seeds,
- ginger root
- foods rich in magnesium, for example, Hercules porridge.
As protein sources recommend:
- sea fish
- chicken and quail eggs,
- dairy products - yogurt, kefir,
- Dietary meat - turkey, chicken (without fat and skin).
Blood thinning during pregnancy
Blood thinning during pregnancy is very important. During this period, in almost all women, the blood becomes viscous. Although this is considered a physiological norm and is restored after childbirth, the situation should not be left without attention, since the development of varicose veins, blood clots, oxygen starvation of the fetus, miscarriage are possible. What means can be taken during pregnancy to reduce blood coagulation, should prompt the doctor.
Thrombosis ACC is one of the most effective and frequently used drugs that prevent thrombosis.
Taking medication during gestation is not allowed, so traditional medicine will come to the rescue and include such products in the diet:
- fruits: pomegranate, pineapple, dried apricots, citrus,
- berries: plum, strawberries, viburnum, cranberries, sea buckthorn, raspberries, black currants,
- vegetables: zucchini, tomatoes, eggplant, onions, beets, garlic,
- spices: dill, ginger, paprika, cinnamon, thyme, oregano, turmeric, curry,
- cocoa and chocolate
- Linseed, olive oil,
- buds, bark, birch sap.
Red berries and fruits, as well as citrus fruits, are recommended to be eaten with caution, as they can provoke allergies. Home remedies are best taken under the supervision of a physician.
If nutrition and traditional medicine are not enough, the doctor may prescribe such drugs as Thrombo ACC, Flebodia, Curantil, Cardiomagnyl.
In order to reduce blood coagulation and make it less viscous, a set of measures is needed. Due to the large number of folk recipes and a wide range of blood-thinning tablets, each person has the opportunity to choose the best option. The main thing is not to self-medicate. What drugs are suitable in each case, can only determine the attending physician.
What dilutes the blood?
What prevents all diseases and gives the body a state of energy and well-being? The answer is simple. A healthy state of blood, responsible for many processes that occur in all the organs and cells of our body. When the blood thickens and oxidizes, its main function is also hampered, which leads to disruption of the redox processes in the liver, kidneys and even in the brain. Therefore, we will talk primarily about what dilutes the blood and how to affect its purity and health.
For the formation of liquid blood, it is necessary to pay special attention to nutrition. It is very useful to eat berries, pomegranates, lemons, oranges, figs, chestnuts, artichoke, willow bark, sunflower seeds, cocoa, olive oil, beets and tomatoes. Magnesium also prevents the formation of thick blood, so it will be important to cook herculean porridge for breakfast. You should reduce the intake of foods containing large amounts of carbohydrates and fat. It would be better to pay attention to seafood, which, due to its taurine content, will help to significantly lower cholesterol and clean the walls of blood vessels.
Since our blood is 90% water, its quantity and quality in the diet plays the main role. Water dilutes blood and helps beneficial substances to be absorbed faster. Therefore, you should drink as much pure water as possible.
Among the plants that contribute to make the blood liquid, butterbur, officinalis, horse chestnut, clover, small-leaved linden. A popular folk remedy is the use of white willow bark. It contains salicylic acid, the so-called natural aspirin. You can also make tincture of horse chestnut peel, flaxseed and lemon oil. And the preparation of tincture of ginkgo biloba and does reduce the viscosity of your blood, dissolve blood clots and prevent their formation. To prepare such a tincture, you need 50 g of dry leaves to fill with 0.5 l of vodka. It is necessary to insist tincture within two weeks. Then take three times a day 30 minutes before meals, one teaspoon.
Blood thinning medications should be taken strictly under the supervision of a doctor. Often found among them, it is of course aspirin. It prevents blood cells from sticking together and thus prevents vascular occlusion. Aspirin should be taken 1/4 tablet every day.
The drug "Phenilin" inhibits blood coagulation, which slows down only after the introduction of the drug into the body. A decrease in coagulation factors occurs within 8-10 hours, and reaches a maximum 24-30 hours after its intake. A single oral dose should not exceed 0.05 g. And the daily dose is 0.2 g.
The drug "Curantil" is used in the prevention of thrombosis, the treatment and prevention of circulatory disorders of cerebral vessels, the treatment of vascular insufficiency and microcirculation disorders. The daily dosage of the drug should be from 75 mg to 225 mg, divided into 3-6 doses. The maximum daily dosage should be no more than 600 mg and should be used only in severe cases of the disease. If this drug is used simultaneously with aspirin or anticoagulants, then “Curantil” is recommended to be taken in a dose of 75 mg 3 to 6 times a day.
I hope that you have received a detailed answer to the question: “What dilutes the blood?”, And now you will be able to comprehensively approach the solution of this problem. The results will not keep you waiting.
Blood thinning water
Water is an indispensable component of every cell and body fluids. All protein and electrolyte particles can maintain their exchange only through dissolution or absorption with it. This is reflected in the hemostatic (coagulating) properties of blood.
From the qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the water entering the human body, the volume of circulating blood and its density, arterial pressure directly depend. the constancy of acid-base balance, and as a result - the ability to thrombosis.
Redox potential of water
One of the most important characteristics of water is its redox potential (redox potential). This indicator speaks of how it is able to restore the structure of tissues, including blood. It can vary between negative and positive values, measured in millivolts. If, it appears with a plus sign, this suggests that such water oxidizes the environment into which it enters. In the case of negative ORP, water is a receiver of electrons of negative cell energy due to the destructive effect of the acidic medium. Thus, the normal structure is restored.
To measure the ORP of water is possible using a special device called “ORP meter”
Applied to blood coagulation abilities it looks approximately the same as in other tissues, since one of the trigger mechanisms for blood thickening is the sludge-shaped form element associated with acidification of the internal environment. This means that under the influence of free radicals (high AFP) there is a violation of the structure of red blood cells and platelets. As a result, their immobility and accumulation in narrowed areas of the vascular bed. what becomes the causes of impaired microcirculation and blood clots.
Tap water has an ORP of +200 to +500
Boiled water has an ORP +550
ORP in the internal environment of our body: -70. therefore, the body spends energy to convert the water it receives.
Acidic or alkaline water
Another of the important characteristics of water in terms of coagulation is its pH and electrolyte-mineral composition. Sour or alkaline water is a concept not identical with the ORP. If the first is due to organic and inorganic components and impurities, then the second is due to the electrolyte composition. It cannot be said that they are not related to each other at all, because alkaline water has more useful ORP (negative) than acidic (positive).
Modern medicine has already proven that the body requires slightly alkaline water, it is she who helps him fight acidification and blood viscosity.
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and a few more words, press Ctrl + Enter
Hard and soft water
The composition of electrolytes also affects the hardness of the water. The greater the concentration and variety of ions in the water, the more rigid it is. This primarily concerns compounds and salts of calcium, chlorine, magnesium and sodium. It was recorded that the ORP in water with high hardness is higher than in soft water, although its acidity tends to the alkaline side due to the presence of bicarbonate ions.
However, hard water does not mean useful. On the contrary, it will make your vessels as “hard” and hard. Therefore, soft water is useful for the body, which contains useful minerals in ionic form, but does not contain inorganic minerals that are only deposited on the walls of blood vessels, causing hypertension, stroke, and other diseases of the cardiovascular system over time.
When considering the effect of water on the blood coagulation system, one cannot but pay attention to its ability such as surface tension. This property is responsible for the degree of digestibility of water, for how easily or vice versa it is difficult to absorb by our body.
Tap water has a degree of surface tension up to 73 dyn / cm, and intra- and extracellular water is about 43 dyn / cm. The cell requires a large amount of energy to overcome the surface tension of water. A direct relationship was found between the quality of drinking water, human health and life expectancy.
In the modern world there are also special preparations that reduce the surface tension of water, for example, “hydrosil” from the company “coral club”
Summing up the effects of water on blood coagulation, you can give these practical tips:
Water with low surface tension, weakly alkaline reaction, negative redox potential, is the most favorable and healing for human health.
Water is an indispensable substance that should be regularly ingested in sufficient quantities. It can not be a treatment for thickening of the blood, as it has a gradual effect. Its purpose is to prevent and minimize the conditions for the occurrence of such a state,
Daily water intake should be controlled by a feeling of thirst, the presence of edema and the amount of urine. The estimated norm is about two liters. It is unacceptable to exceed it in persons with signs of heart or kidney failure, hypertension, regardless of the composition and nature of water,
The best for blood thinning is water with low ORP. At home - it is melt water. You can cook it by typing the usual purified water in a container and boiling. Then follows its complete freezing. Before use, the water is thawed, leaving the central part of the ice, which contains all the oxidizing agents.
Important! It is possible to make water with negative ORP and alkaline at the same time with the help of the so-called “water activator”, which is not difficult to buy now.
For continuous drinking the most purified water is considered the most suitable. It has the characteristics of a neutral environment and is sufficiently enriched with electrolytes, which keeps the blood in a liquid state without harm to the organism as a whole. All other types of water: alkaline, mineral, acid, should be used sporadically,
Water must be consumed on an empty stomach in the morning, as well as between meals. Do not drink it immediately after eating,
A sign of water hardness is the accumulation of lime on the walls of the kettle when boiled. The harder it is, the faster and more intensively this process takes place.The kettle cleans well of lime the alternate use of baking soda dissolved in water, with further boiling, and vinegar essence with a repeat of the procedure. Citric acid can be used instead of vinegar. Household chemicals are better not to use.
Recommendations for the treatment of tap water:
Settling of water and its silvering (putting a silver object in the water overnight)
The method of incomplete freezing of water (when water is frozen only on the sides, and the center is drained), followed by thawing
Filtration and absorption,
Distillation. It is carried out by special portable or flow installations. The principle of the method is that water is transferred to the vapor state, after which it is subjected to reverse condensation in a separate container. The method is good, but not without drawbacks, since useful trace elements also go away with harmful particles, to saturate the water with them, artificial mineralization with special mineral stones or with ready-made concentrated mineral solutions is required,
Distillation followed by mineralization - the method is the most effective! But at the same time labor intensive.
Unfortunately, the most modern cleaners made using the most modern technologies (which do everything for a person and give us ideal water for health) cost around $ 2,000 - $ 10,000. (For example, Aqua Living appliances)
Reverse osmosis is a special type of water treatment by passing it through a semipermeable membrane. When this occurs, the ion exchange between the filter element and the liquid, which loses suspension and negative particles. For this purpose, special large filter installations of stationary type are installed. As in the case of distillation, the water is clean, but depleted in important electrolytes, which is eliminated by artificial mineralization.
Membrane filter - a relatively cheap filter, but in terms of efficiency is not inferior to distillation!
Advantage: All useful minerals are not filtered, but pass through the membrane (as their size is less than inorganic minerals). As a result, we get purified water at 99.99%
The main drawback: the membrane is quickly clogged and it will often have to be cleaned. In addition, water seeps through it extremely slowly, it will be necessary to harvest water in advance.